Thursday, January 28, 2010

u wanna hate me??

haha... dis time aq nk confess sket about my work as a prefect.. it's not easy to told others 2 follow the rules.. really tired.. especially when they are too old to advice.. they think they re too big,, so they can do watever they want laa?? so irritating.. evryday kne jaga barisan mse assembly... and at dat time.. all the students talk to each other like they have never met.. padahal kat klas nanti pn jmpe gak.. huuh!! so annoying.. then i told them to keep quiet.. but they never listen on my words.. how i felt?? i felt so bad coz they dun wanna listen me.. at dat time rse cm nk bg air penawar je kat dorg supaya dgar ckp mereka yg lebih berkuasa kat skola uh.. the worst part is when they talk bad bout me at my back.. it's ok... u wanna hate me? hate la.. u get dosa.. i get pahala... hahaha.. u deserve it.. n last part is bila dorg jeling2 kat aku.. or like ppl said.. pandang slack.. rse cm nk korek je biji mata dorgg.... nak je aku cakap "jeling ar smpai juling"... huhu.. rse nye this all i wanna confess.. see next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nak Komen??

Words

Gantungkan azam dan semangatmu setinggi bintang di langit dan rendahkan hatimu serendah mutiara di lautan..

For Your Entertainment..