Wednesday, February 6, 2013

before I sleep

What currently I've been doing was the funniest thing I have ever do.. reading my old post over and over again.. 
BUT..
There is something I've learnt throughout my old post..
When I was in Form 4, I really want to impressed my parents and family that I can achieve straight A's in SPM.. I saw from the post, it seems like I'm really enthusiastic to achieve the goal.. I was really hard-working girl back then.. 
BUT..
During my Form 5, I was a bit lazy and those 'sifat mazmumah' were in me. I don't know why, but when think of it again, I'm kind of arrogant.. My intention by being arrogant?? I don't know..

I really need to wake up now..
Wake up from the imagination that may ruin my day and my future..
Yes. 
I just need to wake up and be the one as 4 years ago....
Because I think my imagination right now may harm me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nak Komen??

Words

Gantungkan azam dan semangatmu setinggi bintang di langit dan rendahkan hatimu serendah mutiara di lautan..

For Your Entertainment..