Thursday, March 25, 2010

gggrrrr..

hwaaaa... eh.. eh.. bg salam dulu.. assalamualaikum..
huhuhu.. di sini aku nak menyatakan... SAYA DAH DAPAT RESULT PK1...
hooo... it was so not bad.. haaha.. actually a bit bad la...bit bad for me coz i sat in the first class.. syukur alhamdulillah.. xde failed..
everybody was so scared if they have one subject failed.. huhu.. luckily i'm not one of them...actually when i looked at all the results.. its remind me to "WAKE UP!!" "IT'S NOT THE TIME TO RELAXE!!".. hwaa... wish me luck.. i want to get straight a's.. actually my aim is to get 10A+!!hopefully my goal is achieve!! please my friends,, my enemy(if have anyone hate me when i was on my duty).. please forgive all my mistakes.. i'm not the perfect person.. huhu..

okeyh!!
thanks..
tata...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nak Komen??

Words

Gantungkan azam dan semangatmu setinggi bintang di langit dan rendahkan hatimu serendah mutiara di lautan..

For Your Entertainment..